These days competition is growing as more and more nail salons and day spas open. There are many things a nail technician can do to make sure that clients keep loyal to them.These days competition is growing as more and more nail salons and day spas open. There are many things a nail technician can do to make sure that clients keep loyal to them. Here is a few tips to make your clients pleased.
Here is a small checklist
1) Make sure your surroundings are clean. For example make sure there are no nail clippings and other trash on the floor,
2) Make sure that your instruments in the nail salon are sterile. Clients pay attention to many things. For example the tip cutter you use, was it sterilzed before use on the client.
3) Make sure that you use a new nail file for every person. Or if a file was dropped on the floor, use a new nail file.
4) After the first appointment, give the client an appointment card, as to when will be there next appointment
Share on Facebook
5) Ask the client when their birthday is. On that day give them a small gift, such as a nail file.
6) If clients ask questions about their nails, give them a helping hand. For example a client may ask why type of nail treatment is needed, and what you recommend. Help them find what type of nail treatment is needed, and explain why. Do not just give them a product.
7) And last of all, make sure that the clients are greeted with a smile.
Serve your clients the Diamond Nails way!