"Tip gluing" typically refers to a technique used in the field of artificial nails, where the false nails are applied to the natural nails using a type of adhesive.
Here's one method for applying false nails using a tip glue:
- Start by preparing your natural nails by cleaning and buffing them. This will ensure that the false nails will adhere properly.
- Next, select the false nails that fit your natural nails the best. If the false nails are too long, you can file them down to the desired length.
- Apply a small amount of tip glue to the bottom of the false nail, being careful not to apply too much.
- Carefully place the false nail onto your natural nail, making sure that it is lined up properly. Hold the false nail in place for a few seconds to allow the glue to set.
- Repeat the process with the remaining nails.
- Once the nails are all in place, you can use a nail file to smooth out any rough edges and shape the nails as desired.
- wait until the glue drys properly and the nails are set before applying nail polish.
It's important to note that there are other methods of gluing nails like using glue tabs, glue pens. The choice of method depends on personal preference and skill level.
It is also very important to use a good quality adhesive, as a low-quality adhesive may not hold the false nails in place very well. and can cause damage to your nails.