In recent years, more and more people prefer the creation of artificial nails to the simple application of varnish. Thanks to this, however, the use of the UV lamp has become more and more widespread, but it can also have certain disadvantages. However, to eliminate these disadvantages, UV-LED lamps have appeared, which have many advantages and are increasingly popular among modern manicurists.
The advantages of the UV-LED lamp are as follows:
- Faster setting time: Unlike UV lamps, the UV-LED lamp sets the artificial nail material much faster. This can save considerable time when making artificial nails.
- Lower energy consumption: UV-LED lamps use much less energy than UV lamps. This reduces operating costs and is an environmentally friendly solution.
- Longer lifespan: UV-LED lamps have a longer lifespan than UV lamps, often exceeding 50,000 hours. This means they last longer before needing to be replaced.
- Produces less heat: UV-LED lamps produce less heat than UV lamps. This reduces the risk of damage to the artificial nail material and also reduces the discomfort caused by the heat emitted by the UV lamp.
- Wider wavelength range: UV-LED lamps use a wider wavelength range, which allows them to bond more effectively to different types of nail materials.
- Easy portability: UV-LED lamps are smaller and lighter compared to UV lamps, making them easier to transport and store and more convenient to work with.