There are many tools available for nail care that can help keep nails in a healthy and well-groomed condition. Some of these are non-exhaustive:
- Nail file: With the help of a nail file, you can remove rough or sharp parts on the nail surface and shape your nails.
- Nail bed cleaning stick: This is a special tool that is used to remove dirt and excess pieces of skin from the nail bed.
- Nail tweezers: With the help of nail tweezers, you can remove dirt and tissue in the nail bed or under the tip of the nail, as well as loose pieces of skin.
- Nail clippers: With nail clippers you can easily cut your nails and shape them.
- Nail brush: With the help of the nail brush, you can keep the area under the nail tip clean and remove dirt.
- Nail polish tools: Accessories for applying nail polishes, nail paints or nail accessories, such as brushes, dotting pens, stickers, decorative elements, etc.
- Nail care oils: These nourishing oils can help keep your nails hydrated and healthy.
- Nail care cream: Nail care creams hydrate and care for your nails, and help prevent the nail bed and the skin around the nail from drying out.
It is important to note that all tools must be kept clean and reserved for personal use only. It is also important that the selection and use of tools depends on the purpose for which we use them and the condition of our nails. It is worth consulting with a professional or reading advice on nail care to choose and use the right tools.